Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kid Craft: Father's Day Card

With Father's Day closely approaching (June 20th), it's time to start thinking about gifts. This year I'm having the kids give Dad these cute Fan Foam Finger inspired cards. What I like about this project is it allows children to be creative, hence the yellow fingernails. Kids can color it with dad's favorite team colors, draw pictures or write something. Clip Art Below.
I created this faux foam finger in Illustator. To use, just right click, copy, save and paste into Word or another program. Adjust to desired size and print. Now just cut out and color.

*This card is not supposed to open up. It' more like a post card style.

*Other option, trace and paint this image onto craft foam. I found that fine tip painter's markers work best.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

cute! Easy enough for little ones.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I love that this is foam finger inspired! It's fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing, I'll be linking to this.

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.